Ride is a concentrate of style and high performance technology
Ride is a concentrate of style and high performance technology, designed for a consumer who follows trends and knows how to mix different styles and combinations. Lightweight, breathable, ergonomic and aerodynamic, it is made with two different types of Polartec® Power Dry® fabric. The front is in extremely stretch fabric for maximum comfort, while the rear in fixed fabric, extremely breathable. The structure of the rear fabric makes it possible to store objects in the pockets without stretching them, thus avoiding the hassle of an unbalanced weight on the back. Polartec® Power Dry® is a two-component fabric constructed with a hydrophilic interior whose fibers are arranged vertically to allow body moisture to be extracted and transferred to the outside. The external surface releases the sweat accumulated very quickly, allowing quick drying times. Constant evaporation regulates the temperature in both warm and temperate climatic conditions. The fabric also has a special treatment that makes it anti-odor and anti-bacterial, as well as being a recycled fabric. The rear pockets have a particular construction with a non-slip elastic band placed at the entrance of the openings which prevents objects from sliding out. The neck, without thickness, ensures maximum comfort. The tubular construction of the sleeve, in raw cut ultralight fabric, allows maximum adherence to the arm without compression.
- Anatomical preformed construction
- Anatomical neck
- Sleeve with tubular construction in Rip Stop shuttle fabric with high fineness, cut raw for optimal adherence and tightness without compression
- Mesh bottom built in two areas to promote maximum hold: the front edge is heat-sealed without thickness for maximum comfort. The back has an ergonomic tail with superlight non-slip elastic for perfect grip on the trousers
- Divisible front zip covered with 2 threads, with personalized self-locking slider and laser-protected zip
- 4 rear pockets, including 1 Dot Safe, waterproof reflex pocket with vertical zip for the protection of electronic devices. The rear pockets have a particular construction with a non-slip elastic band placed at the entrance to the openings which prevents objects from sliding out Back pocket locking with fixed fabric insert to avoid pocket stretching
- High visibility reflective applications
Dotout jerseys and jacket feature the Dot Safe reflective waterproof pocket to ensure maximum visibility and protect electronic devices.
Flawlessly form-fitting, technical clothing that fits like a second skin.
Dotout 30 days guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase Dotout offers a 30 day from delivery by the courier, warranty within which you can return the item.
- The warranty is valid only for items that have not been used, damaged or worn.
- The warranty is valid only if the product has been stored in its original packaging and is in an undamaged condition.
- All returns must be in an original condition, as new, unwashed and not worn.
- Proof of purchase must be supplied if requested.
- Dotout reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time.