Shoy is a lightweight and compact helmet it has a wide range of use, from urban rides to road cycling and off-roading
Shoy is a lightweight and compact helmet it has a wide range of use, from urban rides to road cycling and off-roading. With its stylish shape and easy-wear design, shoy is also ideal for women. The openings and inner channels deliver optimum ventilation.
The lateral divider ensures rapid adjustment of the helmet’s fastening system.
The support frame inside the polystyrene ensures superior mechanical strength, preventing the helmet from breaking into multiple pieces during violent impacts.
This special adjustable system combines the pros of micro-regulation with the opportunity to select three contact points for the helmet.
This exclusive manufacturing process enables the thermoformed polycarbonate shell to be co-molded to the EPS liner.
The in-moulded lower ring protection ensures superior mechanical strenght, reinforces the helmet structure and protects the shell.
The Dot Soft removable and washable inner padding is thermoformed with 3D technology on a open cell support.
Dotout 30 days guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase Dotout offers a 30 day from delivery by the courier, warranty within which you can return the item.
- The warranty is valid only for items that have not been used, damaged or worn.
- The warranty is valid only if the product has been stored in its original packaging and is in an undamaged condition.
- All returns must be in an original condition, as new, unwashed and not worn.
- Proof of purchase must be supplied if requested.
- Dotout reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time.