Thermo Bib Short
Thermo Bib Short
Thermo is the short bib in thermal fabric, technical and ergonomic, ideal for temperate and mild climates
Thermo is the short bib in thermal fabric, technical and ergonomic, ideal for temperate and mild climates. The elastic mesh on the back ensures maximum breathability and promotes dynamic pedaling movement. the microfiber braces dry quickly. The degradee print on the bottom of the leg gives the dungarees a gritty and sophisticated look. With an ergonomic design and specially designed pad, these bibshorts feature in Dotout’s Race Distance range. The bibshorts feature the Dot Endurance anatomic pad made with multi-density foam: lightweight and breathable, it ensures comfortable stability in the saddle. Due to its characteristics it falls into the "long season" category, garments developed for intermediate climatic conditions. The combination with thermal leggings or knee pads extends the period of use making it suitable even for colder climates.
- Anatomical preformed construction ..
- Ultra-flat seams ..
- Anatomical waist ..
- Back in Dot Mesh Light breathable stretch mesh fabric to promote breathability and freedom of movement ..
- Suspenders in elastic microfiber with variable tension ..
- Raw cut Dot Gripper Light leg bottom for optimal compression-free hold ..
- The breathable Dot Endurance anatomic pad is made from multi-density foam ..
The Long Season clothes are specially designed and developed for milder weather conditions, which vary according to latitude and altitude, but are becoming increasingly more common due to climate change.
Dot Pro Pad is made by breathable stretch materials. The high-capacity 120 kg/m3 density foam provides exceptional cushioning to absorb vibrations. The foams are enclosed in a supportive casing with a density of 60 kg/m3 to ensure even greater stability.
Flawlessly form-fitting, technical clothing that fits like a second skin.
Dotout 30 days guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase Dotout offers a 30 day from delivery by the courier, warranty within which you can return the item.
- The warranty is valid only for items that have not been used, damaged or worn.
- The warranty is valid only if the product has been stored in its original packaging and is in an undamaged condition.
- All returns must be in an original condition, as new, unwashed and not worn.
- Proof of purchase must be supplied if requested.
- Dotout reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time.