Thermal gloves are ideal for riding in mild weather
Bean Glove cycling gloves are the ideal accessory to protect yourself from the air, a passe-partout for all seasons. Designed to be worn from May to October, when the weather is mild.Made of a very light and highly elastic technical fabric, once worn they are like a second skin. The touch-friendly fingertips allow you to use a smartphone without having to remove them.Some details make these accessories highly technical: the anatomic non-slip palm with multi-thickness design and silicone print, for an optimal grip on the handlebar, touch-friendly finger tips and some Hi-viz reflective details.Thanks to its special features, this vest is part of the «long season» clothing line. Garments developed for intermediate climatic conditions.
- Preformed anatomic construction ..
- Nonslip anatomic palm with multi-thickness design and silicone printing, for great grip and feel for the handlebars ..
- Touch Screen details ..
- Hi-viz reflective details ..
The Long Season clothes are specially designed and developed for milder weather conditions, which vary according to latitude and altitude, but are becoming increasingly more common due to climate change.
Dotout 30 days guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase Dotout offers a 30 day from delivery by the courier, warranty within which you can return the item.
- The warranty is valid only for items that have not been used, damaged or worn.
- The warranty is valid only if the product has been stored in its original packaging and is in an undamaged condition.
- All returns must be in an original condition, as new, unwashed and not worn.
- Proof of purchase must be supplied if requested.
- Dotout reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time.