Vario Bib Tight
Vario Bib Tight
Vario is a winter Bib tight which allows wide ranges of use in terms of temperatures and distances travelled
Vario is a winter Bib tight which, thanks to the technical solutions and the type of fabric used, allows wide ranges of use in terms of temperatures and distances traveled. Made of Polartec® Power Wool®, a particular duble-face fabric that combines the warmth of the wool placed in the part in contact with the body with protection from air and humidity thanks to the polyester fibers placed outside. The construction of the twin compression fabric protects from the air by density. With an ergonomic design and specially designed pad, these bib tights feature in Dotout's Ultra Distance range. The bib tights feature the Dot Pro anatomic pad made with single-density foam (120) for comfortable stability in the saddle. Covered with an innovative fabric that improves microcirculation and provides excellent temperature regulation. Breathability and quick drying complete the characteristics of the overalls. Polartec® fabrics guarantee the performance for which they were made throughout the garment's life cycle.
- Anatomical preformed construction ..
- Ultra-flat internal seams comfortable in contact with the skin ..
- Made of Polartec Power Wool, duble-face fabric of which wool in contact with the skin to ensure heat and polyester outside to disperse body moisture ..
- Construction of the twin compression fabric protects from the air by density ..
- Central insert in Dot Cold Warm thermal fabric for perfect sweat absorption and relative perspiration ..
- Back in 100% merino wool Dot Wool Compact ..
- Portion of suspenders in stretch fabric with variable tension with edging for maximum stability ..
- Leg bottom in Dot Gripper Light raw cut, which ensures the seal without compressing and creating dimensions, for maximum comfort with the shoe covers ..
- Dot Pro pad in fixed density foam for comfortable riding stability ..
- High visibility reflective applications ..
Flawlessly form-fitting, technical clothing that fits like a second skin.
Dot Pro Pad is made by breathable stretch materials. The high-capacity 120 kg/m3 density foam provides exceptional cushioning to absorb vibrations. The foams are enclosed in a supportive casing with a density of 60 kg/m3 to ensure even greater stability.
Dotout 30 days guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase Dotout offers a 30 day from delivery by the courier, warranty within which you can return the item.
- The warranty is valid only for items that have not been used, damaged or worn.
- The warranty is valid only if the product has been stored in its original packaging and is in an undamaged condition.
- All returns must be in an original condition, as new, unwashed and not worn.
- Proof of purchase must be supplied if requested.
- Dotout reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time.