Utah is a partially taped wind & waterproof jacket, made with 2.5 layer membrane
Utah is a partially taped wind & waterproof jacket, made with 2.5 layer membrane. A multipurpose, versatile and universal garment, to be used over a shirt to improve protection from air and water. Suitable for a new evolution of cycling, from gravel to E-bike, up to MTB. The characteristics of the garment also extend its use to other outdoor activities. Due to its characteristics it falls into the "long season" category, garments developed for intermediate climatic conditions. The combination with more or less heavy intermediate layers lengthens the period of use making it suitable even for colder climates.
- Anatomical preformed construction ..
- Partially taped ..
- Hood with adjustable visor for use with and without helmet ..
- Sleeve bottom with internal anti-slip elastic ..
- Inner non-slip elastic jacket bottom and elongated tail with ergonomic cut ..
- Divisible front zip with personalized self-locking slider for maximum comfort ..
- Front zip saver in Dot Air X-Light anti-air fabric ..
- Two front pockets with zip covered with threads ..
- High visibility reflective applications ..
The Long Season clothes are specially designed and developed for milder weather conditions, which vary according to latitude and altitude, but are becoming increasingly more common due to climate change.
Dotout 30 days guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase Dotout offers a 30 day from delivery by the courier, warranty within which you can return the item.
- The warranty is valid only for items that have not been used, damaged or worn.
- The warranty is valid only if the product has been stored in its original packaging and is in an undamaged condition.
- All returns must be in an original condition, as new, unwashed and not worn.
- Proof of purchase must be supplied if requested.
- Dotout reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time.