Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and implementing provisions.
1. Data Controller: The owner of the treatment of data acquired through this site is Dotout Holding srl The contact details are as follows: email@example.com.
2. Processing of data. In general, we would like to inform you that:
• all data are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently towards the person concerned, in compliance with the general principles provided for by the GDPR and the Privacy Code;
• we collect and process your data only for the purposes indicated in this Policy or for the specific purposes already shared with you and/or for which you have given your consent;
• We aim to collect, process and use as little personal data as possible;
• when we collect your personal information, we ensure that it is as accurate and up to date as possible;
• If the personal data we collect is no longer necessary for any purpose and we are not required to retain it by law, we will make every effort to delete, destroy or anonymize it;
• specific security measures are observed to prevent loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access;
• your personal data will not be shared, sold, made available or communicated to parties other than those indicated in the Policy.
3. Data collected and purpose of treatment
The data collected in the ways below will be processed with the support of paper (registration forms, order forms, etc.), computer (management software, accounting, etc.) and telematic logics with organizational and processing strictly related to the purposes and in any case to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with organizational measures, physical and logical as required by current regulations. Where the data provider is under 16 years of age, such processing is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or authorised by the holder of parental responsibility for which the identification data and copy of the recognition documents are acquired. The data collected are exclusively data of the “common” type such as by way of example name, surname, tax code, etc.. If it is necessary to collect data of a particular type in accordance with Articles 9 and 10 of the GDPR, express consent will be required and, in any case, will not be disclosed.
3.2 Data collected with the user’s consent and purpose of treatment
This page allows the user to register to the site by creating a username and password exclusive to be able to access a range of services free of charge through special credentials: A series of personal data are required (Customer category, Company name, Sector, First name, Surname, Address, Postcode, Locality, VAT number or Tax code, Email, Telephone, Fax). Membership is subject to acceptance of specific, free and informed consent. The data are processed exclusively by personnel duly authorized and instructed to the treatment. Depending on the services required, the data are stored for times compatible with the specific purpose of collection. The conferment of the data referred to the obligatory fields is necessary in order to obtain an answer. Failure to provide the data indicated as compulsory or consent will make it impossible to access the various services.
3.4. Newsletter subscription
On this page there is a form that allows you to subscribe to a newsletter that offers promotional offers to subscribers to the specific newsletter service or to users registered to the site. In this form are required a series of personal data (Company name, First name, Last name, Email) of which the only mandatory is the email, while the optional fields are designed to provide additional elements of knowledge of the subscriber to the service. Membership is subject to acceptance of specific, free and informed consent. The data are processed exclusively by personnel duly authorized and instructed to the treatment. The data are kept until the possible communication of cancellation to subscribe to the newsletter service, freely carried out at any time through the link at the bottom of each message sent. Failure to provide an email address or consent will make it impossible to obtain the newsletter service.
3.5. Order confirmation
This page, accessible during the purchase process, allows those interested in the products and services offered by the site to register as customers and make the purchase online of products / services. Customers already registered on the site and in possession of their username and password can proceed with the purchase by recovering all data already previously entered. In the form proposed to new customers are required a series of personal data (Customer category, Company name, Sector, First name, Last name, Address, Postcode, Location, VAT or Tax Code, email, Telephone, Fax) and the choice by the interested party of a username and password individual and exclusive. Membership is subject to acceptance of specific, free and informed consent and acceptance of the general conditions and conditions of sale. The data are processed exclusively by personnel duly authorized and instructed to the treatment. The data are kept for a period of time compatible with the national administrative and fiscal regulations in force. The conferment of the data referred to the obligatory fields is necessary in order to obtain an answer. Failure to provide the data indicated as compulsory or consent will make it impossible to make purchases.
3.6 – Login
The Login page allows access to a reserved area of the site for those who are already registered customers and who have appropriate access credentials (username and password), or who register as new customers by filling out the form on the “Contacts” page and generating their own access credentials (user and password).
4. Categories of data recipients
Without prejudice to communications made in fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties: Companies or professional firms that provide advice or collaboration in accounting, tax, legal, commercial; Public administrations for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by the Law; third party service providers to whom the communication is necessary for the performance of the services covered by the contract.
5. Retention period
The data required for contractual, accounting and related to the provision of the service are kept for the time necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship, including the relevant applicable legislative requirements. The data of those who do not purchase or use products/services, despite having had a previous contact with representatives of the company, will be immediately deleted or treated anonymously, where their preservation is not otherwise justified, unless the informed consent of the interested parties has been validly acquired concerning a subsequent activity of commercial promotion or market research.
6. Legal basis The processing of the customer’s data is based on the consent given or on the fact that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract in which the customer is a contracting party, or for taking the necessary measures prior to conclusion of the contract at the request of the customer (see Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a and b of the GDPR). If the processing is based on the user’s consent, the user may revoke it at any time by using the contact details indicated in point 1. In order to proceed to the conclusion of a contract concerning the purchase of goods or services, it is necessary to provide the personal data requested. If not all requested data are provided, it will not be possible to provide the requested data.
7. Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in the manner and within the limits provided for by current legislation, exercise the following rights: request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access); know its origin; receive intelligible communication; have information about the logic, methods and purposes of processing; request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected; in cases of processing based on consent, receive their data provided to the data controller, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device; the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. The exercise of your rights may be done by sending a request by email to the address to the Data Controller.
8. Transfer of personal data outside the EU area
The management and storage of Personal Data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and/or third party companies duly appointed. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, should it be necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers to non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby guarantees that the data will be transferred in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, concluding, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection.
9. Upgrade This Notice may be revised from time to time, also in relation to reference legislation and jurisprudence. In the event of significant changes, appropriate information may be provided on the homepage of the site for a suitable period of time. In any case, the interested party is invited to periodically consult this information.