Stripe Knicker is a mid cycling, technical, thermal and elasticated pant designed to ride in cold and very cold climates, when temperatures approach zero.This garment has been designed on the anatomy of female forms, the anatomical waist in double technical fabric improves adherence to life and increases protection from the cold in a delicate area.It features an anatomic pad, Elastic Interface Dot Endurance W, in variable anatomical density foam, offering comfort and performance facilitating the correct riding position. The hydrophilic and water-repellent qualities of the components allow excellent drainage and facilitate transpiration. For these characteristics it falls into the Sprint Distance category.Proposed in the classic black version and in different variants with striped or polka-dot leg bottoms for a contemporary and distinctive look. Pro Fit wearability.Thanks to its versatile features, this shirt is part of the «long season» clothing line.
- Preformed anatomic construction
- Anatomic waist in double thermal Dot Cold Warm fabric
- Ultra-flat seams, particularly comfortable against the skin
- Raw-edged Dot Gripper Light leg gripper ensuring optimal compression-free grip and a low-profile design, which is really appreciated with shoecovers.
- Lightweight and breathable, the Dot Endurance W anatomic pad made from multi-density foam gives women the comfort they want
- Hi-viz reflective details