Ideal for spring/fall weather, Stripe Knicker are essential, ergonomic, technical ¾ bibknickers. Stretch mesh on the back ensures maximum breathability and helps any movement; the microfiber braces dry quickly. The asymmetrical Dotout logo printed on the variable tension leg cuffs gives these bibshorts a dynamic style. With an ergonomic design and specially designed pad, these bibshorts feature in Dotout’s Race Distance range. The bibshorts feature the Dot Endurance anatomic pad made with multi-density foam: lightweight and breathable, it ensures comfortable stability in the saddle. Thanks to their fantastic features, these bibknickers are part of Dotout's "long season" line of clothing designed for spring/fall weather.
- Preformed anatomic construction
- Internal ultra-flat seams, particularly comfortable against the skin
- Back in elastic and breathable Dot Mesh Light net to increase breathability and freedom of movement
- Braces in variable tension stretch microfiber
- Raw-edged Dot Gripper Soft leg gripper, ensuring optimal compression-free grip and a low-profile design, which is really appreciated with shoecovers.
- The breathable Dot Endurance anatomic pad is made from multi-density foam
- Hi-viz reflective details